Technology Road Map
የማጃንግ የደን ባዮስፌር ሪዘርቭ ሆኖ በዩኔስኮ ተመዘገበ
BUTTERFLY WINGS INSPIRE NEW SOLAR AND STEALTH TECHNOLOGIES
A Smart T-Shirt Monitors Your Breathing Rate in Real Time
የአለም ሎሬት ፕሮፌሰር ገቢሳ ኤጀታ
Chinese City Installs Automatic Pedestrian Gates to Prevent Jaywalking
Flying cars set for takeoff at Tokyo Olympics in 2020
Lack of dust makes China's air pollution much worse
Could Genetics Influence What We Like to Eat?
“Project Portal” – a hydrogen fuel cell system designed for heavy duty truck use.
Science and Technology Minister Is Spending 67.5 Million For 21 Selected Projects!
Scholarship in China
Scholarship in China
The Ministry of Science and Technology of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has established a framework for cooperation with the Ministry of Science and Technology of Peoples Republic of China under the umbrella of China-Africa Science and Technology Partnership Program (CASTEP). The Talented Young Scientists Program (TYSP) is one of the major approaches for cooperation between the two institutions. The Ministry has been working diligently to make use of the opportunity provided by the framework. By means of TYSP, Ethiopian talented young scientists will be supported to work for 6-12 months in Chinese research institutes, universities or enterprises, with the purpose of helping Ethiopia with cultivation of leading talents in science and technology and elevation of research levels, and enhancing the science and technology cooperation between the two countries.
Applicants are expected to gain admission in Chinese research institutes, universities or enterprises. Upon successful admission to any host institution in China, the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia will provide them with letters of recommendation. The Ministry of Science and Technology of Peoples Republic of China will provide the applicants with the necessary finance for their stay in China.
Complete information on eligibility and application procedures can be found down in the page or the application Information and Proceduresand Letter of Consent can be found here
Application Information and Procedures- Talented Young Scientists Program
1. Background and Objectives
The Talented Young Scientists Program (TYSP hereinafter) supports talented young scientists, scholars and researchers from Afro-Asian countries to work in Chinese research institutes, universities or enterprises. TYSP aims to promote communication among Afro-Asian science and technology talents, nurture young science and technology leaders, and foster long-term international cooperation among research institutes, universities and enterprises in Afro-Asian countries.
2. Requirements for Applicants
- Foreign citizens holding the nationality of Afro-Asian countries;
- Under or at the age of 45;
- Five years of research experience or with a doctoral degree;
- Fluency in English or Chinese mandarin;
- In good state of health;
- Undertake to work full-time in China
- Undertake to comply with laws, regulations and other related rules in China.
3. Financial Support
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (MOST hereinafter) will provide each scientist with RMB ¥12500 per month for accommodation, insurance and other living expenditure during the program.
- The funding will be allocated to the Chinese host institutes.
4. How to apply
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (MOST) will announce the vacancies to the Afro-Asian countries' national sci-tech authorities. The vacancies will also be posted on the official website of MOST (www.most.gov.cn);
- Scientists who are interested in particular vacancies shall contact the corresponding Chinese host institutes to apply for acceptance (Each scientist is only allowed to apply for one vacancy.). The institutes will issue the Letter of Consent (See Attachment) to suitable applicants;
- Eligible applicants (those who receive the letter of consent from the host institutes) shall deliver the paper copy of the finished Application Form (See Attachment) and the Letter of Consent issued by the host institutes to the Ministry of Science and Technology of Ethiopia.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of Ethiopia shall collect the materials and issue the Recommendation Letter to the applicants.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of Ethiopia shall send the collected materials of all the applicants including the Application Form, the Letter of Consent and the Recommendation Letter to the required address by Ministry of Science and Technology of China to apply for the funding;
- Based on comprehensive evaluation of the application materials, Ministry of Science and Technology of China will screen the applicants and decide the finalists. Ministry of Science and Technology of China will issue the Letter of Confirmation to those selected candidates. The letter will be delivered to the applicants by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Ethiopia;
- Host institutes will sign the Employment Agreement with the selected candidates.
- Please contact the host institutes for the required documents of visa application and border entry.
Mailing Address: 54 Sanlihe Road Beijing 100045. China P.O. Box 2143, Beijing
For inquiry, please contact: Ms. Yu Qianwen China Science and Technology Exchange Center Tel:0086-10-68598204; Mr. Teng Hongsheng China Science and Technology Exchange Center Tel:0086-10-68598204 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
+251-91 144 1353
+251- 91 291323
Letter of Consent
Talented Young Scientist Program
This Letter is to affirm that
Is willing to accept
To work in the organization mentioned above
During MM/YY to MM/YY.
The position will be